Sparks, Nevada USA (775) 424-6333 (9AM to 5PM Pacific Time) email@example.com
Women and Children Oppressed
Mistreatment under Islam including in Europe and America
Front/Table of Contents
About the Author
Front/Contents (from the book)
Books by Richard Hobbs
La Grande Illusion, La Victoire Totale
Notebook and Readings for International Relations, “Operation Statesman,” Co-Editor
Readings in International Relations, 2 Volumes, Editor
Operation Statesman, Focus on Southeast Asia, Editor
THE MYTH OF VICTORY What Is Victory In War?
THE NEW WORLD ORDER Tribalism, Nationalism, and Religious Fundamentalism
WORLD WAR IV China’s Quest for Power in the 21st Century
YOU AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER How You Can Influence the Alarming and Growing International and Domestic Problems
WORLD WAR IV AND BEYOND Islamofascism, the Third Jihad, and other threats to the USA
DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS Islam, Fiscal Irresponsibility, and other Threats to Destroy America
RADICAL ISLAM AT WAR WITH THE WORLD Do we want Dhimmitude – third class citizens/slaves under Islam – or do we want to be free? It is Our Choice
ISLAM VERSUS CIVILIZATION The Great War of the 21st Century
MY JOURNEY The Life and Times of Richard Wright Hobbs
C ColDoc Publishing
D Post Office Box 50682
P Sparks, Nevada 89435-0682 USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, include photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.
Copyright © 2018 by Richard Hobbs
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Hobbs, Richard 1931-
/ by Richard Hobbs
Includes glossary and index.
ISBN-10: 1718863446 ISBN-13: 978-1718863446 $19.95
1. Mistreatment of women I. Title.
3. Sex slavery
5. Mistreatment of girls and boys
6. Child Marriage
7. Honor Killing
To Diane, Deanna, and Lily
with the hope that they will see
a world free of the mistreatment
of women and children and that
Christian will help toward that goal
The purpose of this book is to educate and to entertain. The author speaks for no organization, political party, or government, US or foreign. The author and ColDoc Publishing shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in this book.
If you do not wish to be bound by the above, you may return this book to the publisher for a full refund.
Return to Top
About the Author xi
Muhammad in Medina – the Warlord 9
1. Treatment of Women 19
Rape – Adultery 22
Sex slavery 29
Female Genital Mutilation 33
2. Marriage 47
Marriage and Polygamy 47
Temporary marriages 50
Child marriages 52
3. Sex and the Frustrated Muhammadan 59
Sex and the Frustrated Muhammadan 59
Gender Segregation 61
Honor Killings 64
4. Status of Women 75
Harassment/Abuse of Women 77
Sex Jihad 83
5. Apologists – Critics 89
Appendix A – Islam – A Primer 121
Appendix B – Spooked 145
Appendix C – Koran in Chronological Order 157
Resource Directory 171
Americans suffer from contagious apathy and aggressive ignorance.
Isn’t there an inoculation for this malady?
I have written extensively about Muhammadism (Islam, Islamism, the Cult of Muhammad) and there is no need to repeat it here. My books are listed in the Resource Directory at the end. Details are available on my web site including the Prefaces, Contents and first chapters. Not wishing to review this subject, I have included at Appendix A a Primer for those who may not be familiar with Islam or wish to review some of the dogma and doctrine of this ideology.
After recording a TV program on Syria for “Lawyers, Guns, and Money” with David Houston, Karen Korchek, the show’s producer, suggested we do a program on women and Islam. When I mentioned that to my wife, Diane, she immediately said stop working on your current book [World in Turmoil] and do a book about the horrible mistreatment of women under Muhammadism. Therefore, the objective of this book is to try to deal with the Terrible Situation that Women and Children face in their lives under the Cult of Muhammad as well as the way these men treat all non-Muhammadans whether in Muhammadan countries but particularly in Europe and here in America.
Women who live in Muhammadan countries are often considered second-class citizens and terribly mistreated from being beaten, difficulty in obtaining divorces, to even being killed in that disgusting term, “honor killing.”
There is also the problem of horrible mistreatment of children. Little girls are often married to older men and mistreated. They are forced into situations way beyond their years and sometimes treated worse than animals.
One area that is less known to Americans is the mistreatment of boys. You probably remember the case of the Special Forces Captain and a Sergeant who were relieved of their positions in Afghanistan in 2011 after no longer tolerating an Afghan police commander who had a boy sex slave chained to his bed. The police officer beat up the boy’s mother for reporting him and just laughed at the Americans for what is considered normal in Afghanistan. Captain Dan Quinn, a West Point graduate, left the Army. The Army tried for years to kick Sergeant First Class Charles Martland, an outstanding NCO, out of the Army, but finally relented under pressure from Congress in 2016 to let him stay in. The Army position was to ignore the practice as part of the Muslim culture, but that put terrible pressure on our troops as they could hear young boys screaming.
This mistreatment of women and children is not only in the Muslim countries, but also among people who are living in Western countries. The growing disaster is the impact of the enormous influx of immigrants from Muhammadan countries, particularly in Europe, but also those we are bringing into the United States. These immigrants are bringing their horrible, chauvinistic attitude with them with dire consequences for Western females.
It is time for Everyone, including Feminists, to address and attack this discouraging treatment, and stop tolerating this Intolerable Conduct.
Karen Korchek gave me the courage to push for this. My love to the World of Women and Children who are oppressed in any way.
About the Author
Richard Hobbs graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1954 and entered the Infantry. As a paratrooper, Ranger, and Pathfinder, he had various troop assignments, including attending the British Jungle School in Malaya during the Emergency and in charge of Tropical Training for the 25th Infantry Division in Hawaii. He was selected as one of the original Olmsted Scholars and attended the University of Lyon in France receiving the degree of Docteur de l’Université in international law and international relations.
Two tours were spent in Viet-Nam (one year each) advising Vietnamese paratroopers, serving as Executive to the Deputy Commander in Viet-Nam, managing a large fire base, commanding the 2nd Battalion, 28th Infantry, and advising a Vietnamese regiment. Instead of attending the Army War College, he was an Army Research Associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. He had the pleasure of working with Admiral Arleigh Burke, the Founder of CSIS, and Dr. Alvin Cottrell. During that time he worked on a conference about the Western Mediterranean and reworked his thesis from Lyon which was later published by Westview Press as THE MYTH OF VICTORY What Is Victory In War? with a Foreword by Admiral Burke.
After serving in the Pentagon, his last assignment was as Politico-Military Advisor in the Bureau of Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs in the Department of State in Washington. He was responsible for politico-military activities in international relations and military assistance to the Middle East during the period after the 1973 War. He retired from the Army as a colonel after 27 years.
Entering the business world, he joined Teledyne serving in various positions for over 10 years including Vice President – International where he worked with the Departments of State, Commerce, and Defense and the embassies on international policy questions and export licenses. During those years, he continued to work with the Middle East, travelling in the area, particularly Egypt, every few months and extensively through Africa.
He established his own consulting firm, Service International Ltd., for international business development which he moved to Reno in 1991. There he ran an export-import company for a while, built a slot machine, and taught courses in international politics and international conflict for undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Nevada, Reno. In addition to the large amount of teaching in the military, he had served as Assistant Professor of International Relations on the faculty of the Department of Social Sciences at West Point.
He wrote several more books including YOU AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER How You Can Influence the Alarming and Growing International and Domestic Problems, WORLD WAR IV AND BEYOND Islamofascism, the Third Jihad, and other threats to the USA, DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS Islam, Fiscal Irresponsibility, and other Threats to Destroy America, RADICAL ISLAM AT WAR WITH THE WORLD Do we want Dhimmitude – third class citizens/slaves under Islam – or do we want to be free? It is Our Choice, and ISLAM VERSUS CIVILIZATION The Great War of the 21st Century. He wrote a number of articles for Pharaohs magazine in Cairo. He hosted a call-in radio program, World In Conflict, for three years in Reno and recorded additional programs in 2011. Several presentations were made to the National Security Forum in Reno. He capped it with the memoir of his life for his family, MY JOURNEY The Life and Times of Richard Wright Hobbs.
With an ongoing interest in national and international affairs, he wrote this book to highlight the mistreatment of women and children by the followers of the Cult of Muhammad. It is unacceptable when women are treated as chattel, raped, sold, mutilated, and killed for some Muhammadan’s egotistical sense of honor and children are abused. It is disappointing that the feminists are generally silent concerning this mistreatment of other women. Citizens need to be fully informed and understand Muhammadism so that they can play their role in facing this worldwide threat and call for the reform or expulsion of this uncivilized cult.
All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.
‒ Edmund BurkeType your paragraph here.
Treatment of Women
A woman’s mind is deficient.
Women are like cows, horses, and camels, for all are ridden.
− Tafsir al-Qurtubi
Islamic authority, d.1273
The treatment, or rather the mistreatment, of women is a sad subject and a major difference between Islam and the rest of the world. Muhammad supposedly claimed that women and perfume were the two things which attracted him. However, his views on women are strange, but were a reflection of his time. The more important point is that he confirmed them in his revelations and they are in the sunna, thus they are integral in Islamic dogma. The denigration of women did not start with the Taliban. Muhammad: “After I die, the biggest problem that I leave to man is woman.”1
Also, “A woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her out, she will break. To get any benefit from her, you must leave her crooked.”2
This attitude of the limited brainpower of women goes all the way back to the Koran but remains current. One Saudi government official even said that women only have “a quarter of the intellect” of men.3
● The Koran teaches that men are superior to women.
“Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them.” Koran 4:344.
● A woman’s testimony is worth only half of that of a man.
“Call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other.” Koran 2:282.
According to Muhammad, “That is because a woman’s mind is deficient.”5
● A woman’s inheritance is only half that of a son.
“Allah directs you as regards your children’s inheritance: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.” Koran 4:11.
● Muslim women cannot go out without a proper escort, a near relative who is not eligible to marry her.6
● Women have obligatory clothing for in the home, at prayer, and outside the home (fully covered).7 There are variations in different parts of Islam as to covering the face from the veil all the way to the burqa. Famous Salafi preacher Sheikh Abu Ishaq al-Huwainia told a group that women needed to wear the veil because a woman’s face is like her vagina.8 More about the hijab below.
● In addition to being inferior to men, wives should be ruled over by men and if disobedient, should be beaten. Here is another version of Koran 4:34:
“Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping-places and beat them.” Koran 4:34.
A woman went to Aisha complaining of her husband’s brutality. Aisha took her to Muhammad and said “I have never witnessed women being mistreated as much as Muslim women. Look at her bruises. She has been beaten greener than the veil she wears.”9 Lebanon’s highest Sunni authority rejected a bill against wife-beating and marital rape because it would have negative impact on children and lead to the demise “of the family as in the West.”10 We even had an Egyptian cleric advising Europeans on how to beat their wives.11
● Islamic law stipulates that a man’s prayer is annulled if a dog or a woman passes in front of him as he is praying.
“Narrated ‘Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, ‘You have made us (i.e. women) dogs.’ I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.”12
● Another hadith depicts Muhammad saying that the majority of the inhabitants of hell are women:
“I looked at Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”13
When asked about this, he explained:
“I was shown the Hell-fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah? (or are they ungrateful to Allah?)” He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not to her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.’”14
And in another hadith:
“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the musalla (prayer place) on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”15
● It starts with sex. “The most important part of a woman is her vagina.”16 Muhammad said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy his wife’s vagina.”17 According to their law, it is customary: “It is obligatory for a wife to obey her husband as is customary in allowing him full lawful sexual enjoyment of her person.18 And they are to shave their pubic hair.19
● Women are to be used as wished. A “tilth” is a plowed field.
“Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like.” Koran 2:223.
Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like.
− Koran 2:223
● “Women are like cows, horses, and camels, for all are ridden,” according to Tafsir al-Qurtubi, who died in 1273, was one of Islam’s most authoritative commentators on the teachings of the Koran. Comparing women to beasts is common in Islam and can be traced back to Muhammad: “Women, dogs, and donkeys annul a man’s prayer.”20
A woman may be likened to a sheep – even a cow or a camel – for all are ridden.
– Muhammadan scholar al-Qurtubi (d. 1273)21
● Evidently the consensus among Islamic scholars is that “sexual intercourse is an action, and the woman does not act,” her pleasure being giving pleasure to her husband.22
● A woman is a toy, if needed, we will call for you.23 With all those wives and concubines, there is no love in Islam.
Rape – Adultery
Sex is a major problem for Muhammadan men because they are taught that women are of lesser value, and they never learn how to deal with females as equals. Their women are “good,” but infidel women are of no value. This helps explain why Muhammadan immigrants in Europe regularly rape European women. They don’t see any crime in it! Rape and sex slavery (what your right hand (sword hand) possesses are not considered sins. This is doctrine: ‘Under Sharia, Kafir women can be raped and there is no penalty.” Since Muhammadism is always at war with the world of unbelievers, “Rape is a tactic of jihad.”24
Under Sharia, Kafir women can be raped and there is no penalty.
The problem in the Cult of Muhammad is that it is the woman’s responsibility to make sure that these poor little stupid men are not tempted. Of course, this comes from the Koran: “O Prophet! say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their over-garments; this will be more proper, that they may be known, and thus they will not be given trouble; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” Koran 33:59.
Most civilized societies consider rape a serious crime, but Taj al-Din al-Hilali, the Mufti of Australia, gained worldwide attention when he said that if women are raped, it is generally their fault. He said that it was “90% the woman’s responsibility…If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will be, the cats’ or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the disaster… If the woman is in her boudoir, in her house and if she’s wearing the veil and if she shows modesty, disasters don’t happen.” [Emphasis added] Of course, there was an uproar, but his comments were nothing new.25
In September 2004, Mufti Shadid Mehdi said on Danish TV that women who venture outside without wearing the hijab are “asking for rape.” (There is an enormous problem in Scandinavia with young Muslim men raping local women because of their low esteem of them, yet they insist on bringing a young virgin girl from “home” to marry.)26 “In 2010, in the city of Oslo, every single sexual assault leading to rape in which the perpetrator was identified was committed by a person of ‘non-western origin’. [That is “political correct speak” for Muhammadan (Muslim).] Every single one. All 83 cases.” [Emphasis added] It was reported in May 2011 that “every rape assault in the city of Oslo in the last five years had been committed by a person with a non-Western’ background.” Also, by October 2011, “there have already been twice as many rape assaults in Oslo so far this year as there were in all of 2010.”27 It is much worse now.
Ahmed Bin Saad Al Qarni, a hard-line Saudi preacher, claimed “women instigate men to rape and assault them.” Women are the cause of “harassment and adultery” because of the provocative way they dress. They are “to blame for rape and are committing adultery if they leave their homes while wearing perfume or even make up.”28 [Emphasis added] These men just cannot “control themselves at the sight of a scantily-clad woman,” but they don’t need to under their rules. One group called for a “campaign against indecent dressing, and asked women to stop exposing their ‘Allah-given “delicacies”.’”29
The problem with Islam is the refusal to accept responsibility (InshAllah – If Allah wills) and always to blame someone else – in this case women. Mark Steyn, referring to his book The Face of the Tiger, wrote about Lebanese-Australian Muslim gang-rapists, “the lucky lady would be told she was about to be ‘fucked Leb style’ and that she deserved it because she was an ‘Australian pig’.” The French government deliberately hides its rape statistics, but they have a word for it: “tournante” or “take your turn.” A University of Oslo professor explained that “one reason for the disproportionate Muslim share of the rape market was that in their native lands ‘rape is scarcely punished’ because it is generally believed that ‘it is women who are responsible for rape’.” Once again it is the woman’s manner of dress and they should adapt to the animals!30
Also, women from minority religious groups are kidnapped and raped and forced to convert to the cult.31 There are Salafist networks in Egypt that target girls and even pay the kidnappers. “If all goes to plan, the girls are also forced into marriage with a strict Muslim. Their husbands don’t love them, they just marry her to make her a Muslim. She will be hit and humiliated, and if she tries to escape, or convert back to her original religion, she will be killed.” The police do not help, some times they even assist, and there are almost no arrests or prosecutions.32 This also happens in other countries, particularly in Pakistan and India. It is still going on: “The Yazidis, who were recently the target of massacre, rape and sex slavery by Isis, are now facing forcible conversion to Islam under the threat of death from Turkish-backed forces which captured the Kurdish enclave of Afrin on 18 March [2018 in Syria], they changed the place names of Yazidi village, destroyed Yazidi houses of worship, and announced “we came here to regain our lands and behead you.” Many of these jihadists are former Daesh and working with Turkey.33 [Emphasis added]
Even though most civilized societies consider rape a serious crime, yet one of the most far reaching of Muhammad’s convenient revelations is the requirement he established calling for four witnesses to rape. Muhammad usually took one of his wives along to battles. Since he had imposed the veil so no one could see his wives, they had a special enclosed box that went on a camel so she could not be seen. He took Aisha on one such mission and she went away to relieve herself. After she got back she discovered she was missing a necklace and went back to look for it. In the meantime, the men had broken camp and loaded the box on her camel not realizing she was not in it. She finally rejoined the group on a camel lead by young Muslim.34 There was much gossip and Muhammad finally resolved it with a revelation that is still part of sharia today. “Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah.”35 Koran 24:13.
Having to produce four witnesses to the act makes it is almost impossible to prove rape under sharia and to make it worse, if a woman makes an accusation of rape, she incriminates herself and is admitting to adultery. A result is that 75% of the women in Pakistani prisons are rape victims.36 This is still the law: Pakistan’s Supreme Court upheld the acquittal of 5 of 6 men in a high-profile village council-sanctioned rape case.37
If four male witnesses cannot be produced, a woman’s charge of rape becomes an admission of adultery.
This does not happen only to Muslim women. A 25-year-old Norwegian was in the United Arab Emirates in 2013 on a business trip when she was raped and reported it to the police. They put her in jail for having sex outside marriage and she was later sentenced to 16 months in jail.38 With all the international attention brought to this case, the UAE pardoned her and permitted her to leave.39 A male patronizing aspect of this episode is that she stated that when the police came to take her statement, they asked her, “Are you sure you called the police because you just didn't like it?”40 A British tourist was gang-raped in Dubai, and when she went to the police, she too was charged with “having extra-marital sex” which carries a long prison sentence.41
Adultery and fornication are the same thing.
‒ Reliance of the Traveller
Part of the dual ethics for men and women is adultery. A man gets one hundred lashes and exile while a woman is stoned to death, a sentence still imposed from Iran to Africa.42 Stoning is an ancient punishment and is almost exclusively used against women. It is grotesquely brutal in that the woman is buried up to her waist or neck and then her head pelted with stones until she dies. Stoning is usually imposed for adultery but a panchayat, an illegal judicial system run by tribal leaders and feudal lords in Pakistan, ordered a mother of two stoned to death for having a cell phone. She was stoned to death by her uncle and relatives.43
Apologists like to say that stoning is not authorized in the Koran. Yet, Umar, the second caliph, had claimed that a surah for stoning had been dropped. [See Appendix A, p. 21n7.] However, it is reported several times in Sahih Bukhari that Muhammad ordered stoning.44 The penalty of stoning to death for adultery is still imposed in some Muslim countries such as Iran.45 “A 23-year-old woman was awarded one-year prison term and 100 lashes for committing adultery and trying to abort the resultant fetus.” This verdict was announced in the District Court in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) after the woman confessed she had accepted a ride with a man who took her to a rest house outside Jeddah where he and four of his friends assaulted her all night. The lashes were deferred until after the birth of the baby.46
There have been disturbing reports from Bangladesh. A widow was whipped 202 times and critically hurt.47 One woman died after receiving 40 lashes in Sharia punishment.48 A 14-year-old girl was abducted and raped. Villagers responded to her cries, but an imam and teachers from a madrassa also arrived. They locked her up in the madrassa and later held a Sharia Law Committee trial and sentenced her to 200 lashes (and the man to a $150 fine). She became unconscious during the lashing and died. These Committees are illegal but no action has been taken against them.49
This sick mentality is well demonstrated by the case of Gulnaz, a 19-year-old Afghan woman, who was imprisoned for adultery after being raped. She gave birth in prison. At her first trial, she was sentenced to 3 years, then at a second trial, it was increased to 12 years, but with a pardon on the condition that she marry the man who raped her. Gulnaz was rightly concerned he might kill her so she was demanding that if she were to marry her rapist, that he make one of his sisters marry one of her brothers – an “insurance policy” to protect her, known as “baad” – a tribal way of settling disputes.50
My rapist has destroyed my future. No one will marry me after what he has done. So I must marry my rapist for my child’s sake.
‒ Gulnaz, 19-year-old Afghan woman
In Pakistan, a 12-year-old Christian girl was gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted to Islam, and then “married” to her Muslim rapist. The legal age for marrying in the Punjab is 16. No charges were filed!51
Another factor is honor and the barbarity of sharia when “village councils” [panchayats or jirgas] become involved to avenge “misdeeds.” “A 16-year-old girl was raped by a man in front of her family on the orders of the village council as a punishment after her brother was accused of raping the man’s sister in Pakistan’s Punjab province.”52 Again in Pakistan, a man married the woman he loved against the wishes of their parents. His sister was kidnapped at gunpoint by the woman’s father and nine family members, held for six days at a hidden location, and gang raped by the 10 men. The father, who was rather influential, got a panchayat to endorse their actions.53 A married woman’s father molested a young girl and he was brought before the local panchayat. “The council ruled that the father of the young girl would rape the daughter of the accused molester in retribution.” The daughter was “living in her father’s house while her husband was working abroad.” The woman was “five month’s pregnant from the rape” and set fire to herself; she gave birth to a stillborn baby before she died.54 Eight men paraded a 14-year-old girl naked through a village over her brother’s alleged affair. A jirga ordered a “revenge rape” of a 16-year-old girl “because her brother had sexually assaulted a12-year-old girl in a field.” She was dragged to a meeting of the jirga and “the horrific retaliation was carried out in front of her parents and the 40 men on the council.”55 [I suppose those men enjoyed it! She was probably a virgin and now her life was destroyed as she was “damaged goods.”] We will discuss Honor Killing in Chapter 3, but “nearly 1,000 women are killed by their relatives each year for violating conservative norms on love and marriage” in Pakistan. [Emphasis added] Reminder that it is always the woman’s fault: a 19-year-old was raped at gunpoint in her family home. A panchayat ordered her “to be either killed or sold off on charges of adultery.”56
Rape is somewhat normal in Muhammadan countries but the rape and murder of a 7-year-old girl in Pakistan even got their attention. Kasur “was dubbed the ‘child abuse capital’ of Pakistan after a 2015 scandal over hundreds of video clips showing 285 children, mostly boys, being sexually abused.” There were “more than 720 incidents in Kasur in the past three years.”57 [Emphasis added] There are many examples of Christian girls being raped, murdered, and often mutilated in Pakistan. Note the rape of boys. There is “a strong homosexual pederast culture” in parts of Pakistan. There is a saying: women are for children, boys are for pleasure.
For sex – a woman For pleasure – a young boy For ecstasy – a melon
– A supposed old Arab proverb58 When a woman files a complaint of rape and ends up in prison for adultery (Pakistan), is it any wonder that women are reluctant to go to the police when molested? Sexual harassment and assault are also prevalent in Egypt. A woman was molested by three men; she went to the police station to press charges. The officer refused to register a complaint unless my father came to the station, even though I am not a minor.
One of the men who molested me was present in the station as I was filing the complaint, which is illegal. He accused me of being a hooker and the officer didn’t object and said that they agreed to hire me but that I didn’t like the price and so that’s why I screamed and shamed them. [Note the shame.]
The officer asked my father this stupid question: ‘if your daughter is not married, we can do an exam according to medical science, to make sure she has an intact hymen.’
Of course I rejected this humiliation and refused to be checked by a sharia doctor who would look between my legs.
My father and the officer continued to blame me for things regarding my honor, exactly like the men who molested me. I was reduce to tears by this flagrant oppression and I didn’t know how to respond. Eventually I dropped the complaint.”
Her lawyer friend asked her what she would do if it happened again. She said she would go home and cry, “or I will try to hire thugs that will do what must be done with the molesters. But I will never go the legal route again.”59 [Emphasis added]
This is still going on. There are so many rapes in Europe that it is totally disheartening. We have not even mentioned the rape-gangs in England where thousands of young girls have been forced into sex slavery. There are new reports daily. An Afghan asylum seeker raped a 13-year-old girl after having been released from prison for attempted rape.60 It gets grotesque; they have no shame. In Italy, a Somali immigrant tried to rape a woman in labor in a Rome hospital.61 The saddest part is the Europeans are refusing to deal with this invasion and abuse of their women. For instance, Sir Craig Mackey, the deputy commissioner of Metropolitan Police in London, reports a 20% increase in rapes in a year but can only say “there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we don’t fully understand.”62 It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with all those Muhammadans they have permitted to enter the country!
Several final headlines about rape: “Sweden: Muslim migrant boy rapes man at gunpoint.”63 An exceptionally sickening case was a father who raped his daughter (in her 20s) “as a punishment for living a Western lifestyle” in Norway.64 “Minneapolis college: Muslim crawls into bathroom stall, tries to rape woman, tells cops ‘I’ll rape you too’,”65
Slavery has a long history in Islam; it was a by-product of jihad. There was never a Muslim abolitionist movement – it ended mostly under pressure from the West. Most of the countries finally made slavery illegal but did not pass any laws that criminalized slavery. It is still found in some areas; it became public again when the French intervened in Mali in 2013 where it is estimated that 200,000 live as slaves or in slave-like conditions.66 The cross-Atlantic slave trade, completely dominated by Muhammadans (Muslims) who captured and sold blacks, was only a part of that history. Female concubines have never been considered human in Islam. Raymond Ibrahim notes that the “Arabic relative pronoun used in the Koran to indicate captive sex-slaves is ‘it’ – as in an animal – not ‘she’.”67 Female slaves were always considered available for sex.
The Arabic relative pronoun used in the Koran to indicate captive sex-slaves is “it” – as in an animal – not “she.”
Sex with another Muslim’s wife is wrong, but sex with married slaves and captives is sanctioned. “And all married women except those whom your right hand possess (this is) Allah’s ordinance to you.”68 Koran 4:24. Forced sex with captive women after a battle was sanctioned. This was not rape because rape could only involve a Muslim woman; it was a method of war, part of jihad, supreme domination, and humiliation for the male relatives.69
Sex slavery is part of the code in the Koran that many people miss. The Koran only refers to “what your right hand possesses” – but that means women who have been captured [the right hand being the sword hand] and now as slaves they can be used for sex. Since slaves were exchanged, given as gifts, and bought and sold, it applies to any slave. Terror groups like Daesh “are using human trafficking, including trading in sex slaves, as a new source of funding.”70 A would-be jihadi in the UK wanted to buy a nine-year-old girl to be a sex slave claiming it was permissible in his religion.71
The rules regulating sex-slaves differ from those for free women [i.e. Muslim women]: the latter’s body must be covered entirely, except for her face and hands, whereas the sex-slave is kept naked from the bellybutton up – she is different from the free woman; the free woman has to be married properly to her husband, but the sex-slave – he just buys her and that’s that.
– Salwa al-Mutairi, female political activist
and former Kuwait parliament candidate72
“Muslim men who fear being seduced or tempted into immoral behavior by the beauty of their female servants, or even those servants ‘casting spells’ on them, would be better to purchase women from an ‘enslaved maid’ agency for sexual purposes….’We want our youth to be protected from adultery,’ said al-Mutairi, suggesting that these maids could be brought as prisoners of war in war-stricken nations like Chechnya to be sold later to devout merchants.”
Ibrahim translated excerpts from a video on Al Arabiya: “The Kuwaiti female activist begins by insisting that ‘it’s of course true’ that ‘the prophet of Islam legitimized sex-slavery.’ She recounts how when she was in Mecca, Islam’s holiest city, she asked various sheikhs and muftis about the legality of sex-slavery according to Sharia: they all confirmed it to be perfectly legal; Kuwaiti ulema further pointed out that extra ‘virile’ men – Western synonyms include ‘sex-crazed,’ ‘lecherous,’ ‘perverted’ – would do well to purchase sex-slaves to sate their appetites without sinning.
“A Muslim state must attack a Christian state – sorry, I mean any non-Muslim state – and they must be captives of the raid. Is this forbidden? Not at all; according to Islam, sex slaves are not forbidden.” [The quote in the box above followed.]
Her suggestion: “For example, in the Chechnyan war, surely there are female Russian captives. So go buy those and sell them here in Kuwait; better that than have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations. I don’t see any problem in this, no problem at all.”
She is considerate! “Mutairi suggest the enslaved girls be at least 15 years-old.”
Perhaps this is part of the “Stockholm Syndrome.” Muhammadan females have been brainwashed since birth that they are inferior and are expected to do the bidding of males.73
When I want a sex-slave, I go to the market and pick whichever female I desire and buy her.
‒ Muslim preacher Abn Ishaq al-Huwaini74
● A Muhammadan can have up to four wives, but any number of sex slaves; women can have only one husband.
“And if you feel that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess [slave girls]; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.” Koran 4:3.
Of course, Muhammad conveniently managed to receive a special revelation from Allah whereby he could have unlimited wives. Koran 33:50.
Slavery was common in early Muhammadism with Muhammad buying and owning slaves (and still exists to some extent). They are bought and sold even as we saw with Daesh in Syria, particularly with Yazidis. One ad in a marketplace online reads: “Deflowered slave for sale, age 13, Body: slim, tall. Price: $9,000.”75 Moroccan maids have been advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia [going price about $397]. Robert Spencer quoted from Koran 33:50 in which Allah told Muhamad that he has given him girls as sex slaves. “Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you were granted dowries and slave girls whom God has given you as booty.” He also quoted hadiths: “Muhammad bought slaves.” (Sahih Muslim 3:901), “Muhammad took female Infidel captives as slaves.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:572, and “Muhammad owned slaves.” (Bukhari 8:73:182).76
Deflowered slave for sale, age 13, Body: slim, tall. Price: $9,000.
In Bangladesh, young Christian girls were lured into madrassas, believing they were going to Christian schools to be beauticians, and then were forced to convert to Islam and then used for forced labor and sex slavery.77 This can take place wherever there are Muhammadans. There have been repeated cases of child sex rings in England. One imam claimed that “race and religion were inextricably linked to the recent spate of grooming rings in which Muslim men have targeted under-age white girls.” These girls, 11-15, were forced into prostitution by Muhammadan men whose imams told them that “white women deserve to be ‘punished.’” They viewed these girls as “easy meat” and have been “taught that women are ‘second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority’.”78 In addition, South Asian girls (Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi) have been sexually abused but they are less likely to report their abuse because they will be labelled for bringing dishonor on themselves and their families.79
White women deserve to be punished. These girls are “easy meat.” Women are second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority.
– What imams taught Muhammadan men in the UK.
A particularly sad case was a girl of only 13 who when she told her keepers that she had been sold, they only laughed at her. “She admitted to a social worker what had happened, but was laughed at and the only real response from staff at the unit was to put her on contraceptives.” Her social worker told her, “you’re never going to be satisfied now with what most girls your age would think was a normal relationship. No heavy petting for you from now on. You’re only going to be happy with full sex. Then she laughed.” The next day “I was given a morning-after pill, a bag of condoms and a prescription for a contraceptive.”80
It is also here in the US. Somali gangs in Tennessee ran a multi-state child sex trafficking operation selling girls in Minnesota, Ohio, and Tennessee. About 30 men were indicted but the cases were finally thrown out because a key witness was threatened and would not testify.81
One really odd view of marriage and the master/slave relationship was when “Palestinian-Jordanian cleric Sheikh Mashhoor bin Hasan Al-Salman was asked during a fatwa show… whether a woman can have sex with her slave.” His reply is rather astounding:
Is a woman allowed to have sex with her slave? Dear God… A woman cannot have sex with her slave. A woman, by nature… Even in the Hereafter, it is not in her nature to be had by one man after the other. When men take turns with a woman, it is humiliating and degrading for her. A man gets 70 virgins (in Paradise), but what does a woman get? One young man. The Prophet Muhammad said: “The dwellers of Paradise have clothing that never wears out, youth that never fades, and a penis that never bends.’ The woman gets a man of full virility, with a penis that never bends. So she can have sex with the strong man, but she cannot have multiple men taking turns with her. So a woman is not allowed to have sex with her slave, but she can marry him. If she has no husband and wants to marry her slave, she can. As soon as they are married, he becomes a free man and her master.82 [Emphasis added]
The most disgusting practice which is totally unacceptable in the civilized world is female genital mutilation.
Female Genital Mutilation
One of the vilest and most obscene atrocities against women is “cutting” – female genital mutilation, whereby part or all of a woman’s genitalia is cut off. This is another male domination act that Muhammadans have imposed for over 14 centuries claiming that it is “an honor” for women with a continuum of rationale that it “is explicitly implemented to reduce a woman’s otherwise unbridled ‘concupiscence,’ i.e. lust.”83
Female Genital Mutilation is claimed to be “an honor” for women with a continuum of rationale that it “is explicitly implemented to reduce a woman’s otherwise unbridled ‘concupiscence,’ i.e. lust.”
It is a tradition in 29 or more countries in Africa and the Middle East (about half a million victims in the US), not exclusively Islamic. It is outlawed in the US, but “some families flout the law and send their daughters abroad to be cut.” “The cutting can be as limited as a small incision or as extensive as an infibulation, which can involve removing the clitoris and repositioning the labia to form a seal with a small opening.”84
Mothers are often pressured by older women in the family such as aunts or mothers-in-law. “The belief that the clitoral head is ‘unwanted skin’, that is a ‘source of sin’ that will make them ‘stray’ out of their marriages are reasons that lie at the heart” of the practice. “The sad truth to this painful process is the fact that it is a practice being done to women by other women.” This abuse leaves women “physically, psychologically and sexually damaged.”85
The percent of women who have undergone this cutting is quite high in some countries: over 90 percent in Somalia, Egypt, and Guinea, and perhaps 93 percent in Malaysia. There are no records and the topic is not discussed, but it is thought that the same percentage applies to Muslim women in Thailand. As one doctor said when she cut out the babies’ clitorises, “The babies cry, but not much.” An imam said, “though it is not absolutely required of women, it is something all women should do.” As he put it, “it will reduce their wildness, making them clean and strong.”86 [Emphasis added] “Every year, it is estimated that 3 million girls undergo FGM, with over 200 million women in over 30 countries estimated to have endured the procedure.”87
There are differences of opinion as to whether FGM is obligatory or not. Circumcision is obligatory for both men and women in the Shafi’i school of law, not obligatory but sunna in the Hanbali school, and a courtesy to the husband in the Hanafi school.88 Some governments refuse to address the subject while others have outlawed it but compliance is weak and there is little enforcement. The Kurdish area of Iraq has been fairly successful in reducing FGM, but “the existence of FGM in Iran is a well-kept secret.” Khameini has declared that it “is permissible, but not obligatory.” Since evidently, “The men want it,” (in the culture, “control of the female body is important and sex and the sexual drive are seen as bad.”) legal measures are “often talked about, but not implemented.”89 [Emphasis added]
This is different from the “Hideous Trade” – eunuch slaves – where young males between four and twelve were castrated to meet “the considerable demand in Islamic societies.” Even up to 1903, “The Ottoman imperial harem contained between four hundred to five hundred female slaves, supervised and guarded by 194 black African eunuchs.” The castration, “partial (removal of the testicles only or removal of the penis only), or total (removal of both)” had “extraordinary rates of morbidity and mortality” often exceeding 90%.90
Female Genital Mutilation is another example of the inhumane and brutal treatment of women by Muslims.
There has been limited progress: Egypt outlawed FGM in 2008 but that did little to stop it. However, a doctor was convicted for FGM and sentenced to two years of hard labor.91 The future is not bright for elimination of this hideous practice.
One other area that comes up repeatedly is Muhammadan women’s dress, from head scarves to more complete coverage.92
One of the poster girls for the hijab is our little gadfly Linda Sarsour. There is endless argument by Muhammadans that they are prescribed by the Koran but it is a personal choice and not an issue and by non-cultists that they represent a political statement and further oppression of women. The argument for a political statement is that wearing the hijab (or other coverings) is a public declaration of commitment to a supremacist political ideology (masked as religion) presented as superior to kafirs with the implied rejection of integration.
The political statement may be more applicable in countries where Muhammadans are in the minority. In Muhammadan countries, as one Iranian-French author put it, “The veil has never been innocent or innocuous. It has always signified the submission of women to men and the denial of legal rights to women in Islamic countries.” She wrote that “the veil cannot be presented as a personal choice, disregarding centuries of Islamic history,” that it is central “to Islamist propaganda,” and “the veil is the symbol, the flag and the keystone of the Islamic system.”93 [Emphasis added] An ex-Muslim in Australia said “I hate the niqab. It is one of the most dehumanizing and alienating pieces of clothing a woman can wear. It puts a literal barrier between her and the rest of the world.” She ran away from home after her mother forced her to wear it and criticized her that if she refused, “I would look like a sharmoota or whore.”94 A person commenting on that article wrote that he sees the female coverup as both a “Slave Rag” and “Gang Colours.” He defined the Slave Rag as the slave-hood (headscarf – hijab), the slave-mask (niqab), or the slave-sack (burqa). He considered the Gang Colours as “equivalent to the black flag of jihad” like a Swastika arm-band worn by a Nazi sympathizer. For the cult, the coverup designates a cult female as an “owned” female – the opposite is that “any” female who is NOT wearing cult dress is seen as “uncovered meat” regardless of how modestly she might be dressed by “infidel” standards. The coverup is a message to all non-Muhammad women that “I am a modest Islamic woman and ‘you’ are a dirty filthy Infidel slave-whore!” She refers to the supposed piety which lurks behind “the mindset of superiority.” “These conservatives are aiming at belittling modern women through the impression that the only honest and modest women that exist are hijabis.”95 [Emphasis added]
I am a modest Islamic woman and “you” are a dirty filthy Infidel slave-whore.
Our erstwhile ally, Pakistan, keeps popping up in our discussions. Maybe the wearing of hijabs is not as widely accepted by young females as hoped by the orthodox. In a school in Pakistan, girls are given extra credit for wearing the hijab. To stress their effort to enforce stricter adherence to sharia, teachers are required to narrate a Hadith before they begin class.96
Unfortunately, many naïve American women celebrate World Hijab Day by wearing hijabs supposedly in support of women who were supposedly plagued by “Islamophobic” harassment. Most claims proved false, but Muslim Brotherhood organizations like ICNA continued to push the disinformation. In Illinois, one of these groups even launched a hijab billboard campaign to spread more disinformation. They never recognized how many women were murdered, beaten, or committed suicide for not wearing the hijab.97 “The World Hijab Day website presents hijab-wearing as a sign of empowerment” of women and girls. But it is encouraging Muhammadan proselytizing, with educators, Muhammadan teachers, The Department of Education, and organizations such as the Muslim Students Association (Muslim Brotherhood base) attempting “to promote a positive view of Islam under the pretext of fighting harassment of Muslims.” This is not always voluntary: “Students Made to Wear Burqas – in Texas,” “girls wore hijabs as part of their senior projects.”98 This is hypocritical since these same people strongly oppose any religion in schools. This is another example of the insidious intrusion of Muhammadism and the “useful idiots” who permit or encourage it.
Once again, we have the Catholics jumping in bed with the Muhammadans, this time at the Catholic Boston College, which held an Islamic Awareness Week. One of the events invited women to wear the hijab. As the president of the Muslim Students Association (the foundation of the Muslim Brotherhood in the US) said, “the goal of Islamic Awareness Week is to present Islam as a ‘religion of peace’.” Of course, there were women there explaining why they freely choose to wear the hijab and that Muhammadism does not oppress women. Earlier a couple Muhammadan women “denounced these ‘hijab booth’ events in which they claim Americans are getting ‘duped’ by a Muslim sexist agenda.”99 [Emphasis added]
We saw the videos of the courageous women in Iran taking off their headscarves in public. The famous one waving her headscarf on a stick was finally released from jail after a “month in custody with her 20-month-daughter.” The authorities were still trying to curb these protests and some 35 women had been arrested in Tehran (“several reportedly subjected to torture”). Evidently, two were “charged with ‘inciting corruption and prostitution’,” and “could face up to ten years in prison.” Remember it is the woman’s responsibility to prevent men from being tempted. If she takes off her hijab, she is inviting them to be tempted. And that’s “tantamount to prostitution,” in the warped minds of Khamenei and Rouhani.100 The poor little Muhammadans just cannot control themselves; it is always up to someone else to blame, in this case women. One Iranian, after yelling at a woman commenting about her visible hair, got out of his car and slapped her. He demanded that she must “obey the rules.” Her proud response was, “I don’t like this veil. I don’t want to obey this rule. It’s my right” adding that “she will only wear it when he wears it.” She captured it on her mobile phone.101 This is still going on: the “morality police” slapped a young woman and then wrestled her to the ground “because her hijab was loose.” “Under Iranian law, it is compulsory for women to cover themselves from head to toe in public.”102
Veils make it very difficult for police to do their duty when they encounter veiled women. We will see in Chapter 5 how our government has become involved in payoffs for such law suits. These encounters can lead to violence. Police stopped a woman in France who was wearing a full-face veil, which is illegal in France. After the police asked for identification, she presented a poor photocopy of her government identification, so they told her to remove her veil. She refused and started screaming for help, so they arrested her and put her in the police vehicle. Soon 30 locals arrived and started attacking the police. The clashes became violent and grew into a major riot and some 15 cars were set on fire and it took about 200 police to restore order some 7 hours later.103
Women who don’t wear a headscarf are asking to be raped.
“A 19-year-old man in Sweden has been charged with abuse after he beat his 14-year-old sister with a baseball bat because she refused to wear an Islamic veil.” Earlier in Sweden, “a number of stickers appeared in various towns across the country which said: ‘Women who don’t wear a headscarf are asking to be raped’.”104 A controlling young Afghani man in Germany killed his girlfriend because she refused to wear the hijab and would not convert to Muhammadism.105
In the UK, the government is so scared of being “politically incorrect” that they were having difficulty enforcing their policy to ban hijabs in schools. There are “150 schools around the country which make it compulsory for children to wear hijabs.” Obviously, these are not Christian schools. The fear to name them as Muhammadan illustrates why Britain will never solve this problem. “If British authorities cannot even name those who are causing the trouble, they will never dare to confront them.”106 The dispute continued. There was a back-lash from teachers at their union meeting over the announcement to ban hijabs with one side saying “we must rid our schools of these weapons of mass destruction – the hijab,”
while teachers blasted the policy of banning hijabs as racism “dressed up as liberalism.”107 The UK is on that slippery slope of the Muhammadan invasion by millions who do not intend to assimilate, gradually transforming that great historic culture into the destitute state of Eurabia.
We have seen all the absurdities about Muhammadan women’s clothing from harassment to abuse to death. We have seen where Muhammadans have demanded that female statues be covered. It reached the height of stupidity when Daesh ordered shopkeepers in Mosul to veil mannequins.
As we saw with the uncivilized treatment of women by the Taliban in Afghanistan and by Daesh, the status of women under Muhammadism is not likely to improve. They will continue to be treated as chattel, with polygamy, capricious divorce, false accusations, beatings, and loss of basic human rights as long as the Koran and sharia are dominant.108
1. Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, book 62, number 33, quoted in Bill Warner, Editor, The Political Traditions of Mohammed: The Hadith for the Unbelievers, (CSPI Publishing, 2006), p. 92, hereafter Hadith.
2. Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, book 62, number 113, quoted in Warner, Hadith, p. 92, also Bukhari 4:548.
3. “Saudi cleric says women have ‘a quarter of the intellect’ of men,” Alaraby, 21 September 2017, Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 22 September 2017.
4. For all quotations from the Koran, the first number is the Surah or Chapter and the second number is the Verse. Surah 4 is titled “Women,” since it has many references to women in it. It is #92 in the chronological order, being in the Medina Koran. Remember that the surahs are not in chronological order but by length. The Koran in Chronological Order is at Appendix C.
5. Sahih Bukhari, volume 3, book 48, number 826.
6. Warner, Hadith, p. 97.
7. Ahmad ibn al-Misri, The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, ‘Umdat al-Salik, Reliance of the Traveller, (Beltsville, Maryland, Amana Publications, 1994), w23.1, p. 899. Reliance of the Traveller is an historic law book of the Shafi’i school, but it was updated and endorsed in 1994 by Al Azhar in Cairo, considered one of the top Sunni authorities.
8. “Face of woman like her vagina,” Elaph (in Arabic), 13 December 2011, Jihad Watch, 14 December 2011.
9. Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, book, 72, number 715, quoted in Warner, Hadith, p. 92.
10. “Lebanon Sunni clergy reject domestic abuse law,” AFP, 24 June 2011. “Islam is very aware of and concerned with… resolving problems of poor treatment… but this should not happen by cloning Western laws that encourage the breakdown of the family and do not suit our society.” The marital rape clause was referred to as “heresy.” It continued, “‘This will have a negative impact on Muslim children… who will see their mother threatening their father with prison, in defiance of patriarchal authority, which will in turn undermine the moral authority’ of fathers.”
11. “Egyptian Cleric Mahmoud Al-Denawy Instructs European Muslims on Wife Beating,” MEMRI, 17 June 2013.
12. Sahih Bukhari 1.490.
13. Sahih Bukhari 4:464.
14. Sahih Bukhari 1:28.
15. Sahih Bukhari 1:301. Thanks to Robert Spencer for this compilation in “Pakistan seminar: ‘Islam places womenfolk at higher pedestal’,” Jihad Watch, 11 March 2018. Reading Jihad Watch each day is an education; Spencer regularly precedes current articles from many sources with comments and quotations from dogmatic sources, plus there are excellent comments from his readers.
16. Warner, Hadith, p. 93.
17. Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, book 62, number 81.
18. Reliance of the Traveller, m10.12(3), p. 541.
19. See Warner, Hadith, p. 94, Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, book 62, numbers 16 and 173, and
Reliance of the Traveller, e4.1(3), p. 58.
20. Raymond Ibrahim, “The real War on Women is being waged in the Islamic world,” humanevents.com, 24 July 2013. The Muhammad quote is from Musnad Ibn Hanbal, vol. 2, p. 2992.
21. Al-Qurtubi in his authoritative 20-volume Tafsir Al Koran (Exegesis of the Koran), vol. 15,
22. Serge Trifkovic, The Sword of the Prophet: Islam, history, theology, and impact on the world, (Regina Orthodox Press, Inc., Boston, MA, 2002), p. 159.
23. Ibid., p. 161.
24. “Rape is Sunna, Not a Sin,” Bill Warner, 23 February 2018.
25. Robert Spencer, “’Unveiled Women Are Like Uncovered Meat,’” Human Events, 6 November 2006, p. 12.
26. For a report on the problem in Sweden and other parts of Scandinavia, see Fjordman, “Immigrant Rape Wave in Sweden,”
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp ?ID=20552, 15 December 2005. The number of rape charges had tripled in 20 years. Rape cases involving children under 15 were up 6 times. In Oslo, two out of three rape charges were against immigrants in 2001; the same in Denmark but three out of four in Copenhagen. In one court, “85 percent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.” In one poll, “82% of the women expressed fear to go outside after dark.” These numbers are old; the situation has only grown worse with the millions more immigrants that have swarmed into Europe; Oslo is known as the rape capital of the world.
27. Bulletin of Oppression of Women, 25 October-15 November 2011.
28. “Saudi preacher says women are to blame for rape as they are ‘the cause of harassment and adultery’,” by Darren Boyle, MailOnLine, October 19, 2017, “Muslim cleric: ‘Women instigate men to rape and assault them’,” Jihad Watch, 19 October 2017.
29. “Increase in rape a result of indecent dressing – MURIC,” BellaNaija, August 6, 2017, “Muslim group blames women for rape for exposing their ‘Allah-given delicacies’,” by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 7 August 2017. MURIC is an Islamic Group Muslim Rights Concern.
30. http://www.steynonline.com/, 30 June 2011.
31. “Raymond Ibrahim: The Hate Behind Muslim Tears and Outrage,” Jihad Watch, 16 February 2018.
32. “Egypt: ex-kidnaper admits ‘they get paid for every Coptic Christian girl they bring in’,”
World Watch Monitor, September 14, 2017, Jihad Watch, 24 September 2017.
33. “Yazidis who suffered under Isis face forced conversion to Islam amid fresh persecution in
Afrin,” by Patrick Cockburn, Independent, April 18, 2018, Jihad Watch, 18 April 2018.
34. Aisha tells the story of her lost necklace in Bukhari 3:829.
35. Bill Warner, Editor, An Abridged Koran, The Reconstructed Historical Koran, (CSPI
Publishing, 2006), pp. 165-166, hereafter An Abridged Koran.
36. Robert Spencer, The Truth about Muhammad, (Washington, DC, Regnery Publishing, Inc., 2006), p. 68. Robert Spencer, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades), (Washington, DC, Regnery Publishing, Inc., 2005), pp. 74-76. See Reliance of the Traveller, o12.0, p. 610 for “The Penalty for Fornication or Sodomy and o13.0, p. 611 “The Penalty for Accusing a Person of Adultery Without Proof.”
37. "Pakistan: Acquittals in Mukhtaran Mai gang rape case," BBC News, 21 April 2011, Jihad Watch, 22 April 2011. It was the usual “lack of evidence” due to the lack of four male witnesses.
38. Sara Malm, "Norwegian woman who reported being raped in Dubai is jailed for 16 months," Daily Mail, 17 July 2013, Jihad Watch, 18 July 2013. Earlier that year Australian Alicia Gali, 27, was thrown in a Dubai jail for eight months after she reported she was working at hotel chain Starwood when her drink was spiked in the staff bar. She awoke to find that three colleagues had raped her, but when she went to a hospital for help, they turned her over to the police and she was charged with illicit sex outside marriage. Also in “Abandoned,” Yahoo News Sunday Night, 12 May 2013, Jihad Watch.
39. “Dubai pardons woman at center of rape dispute, AP, 22 July 2013.
40. Amanda Williams, "'Are you sure you called the police because you just didn't like it?': What police in Dubai 'asked rape victim' before she was charged and jailed for having sex outside of marriage," Daily Mail, 21 July 2013.
41. “British tourist ‘gang-raped in Dubai’ faces jail for extra-marital sex,” by Mark Chandler,
Evening Standard, November 16, 2016, Jihad Watch, 19 November 2016.
42. Sahih Bukhari, volume 3, book 49, number 860, Warner, Hadith, pp. 89-90.
43. “PAKISTAN: A young woman stoned to death for having a cellphone after ruling by a Panchayat,” Asian Human Rights Commission, 11 July 2013, Jihad Watch, 16 July 2013.
44. Volume 8, Book 82, Numbers 805, 809, 813, 815, and 817.
45. See “Activists: 9 Iranians set to be stoned to death,” Reno Gazette-Journal, 21 July 2008, p.
2B. “Under Iran’s Islamic laws, adultery is the only capital offense punishable by stoning. A man usually is buried up to his waist, while a woman is buried up to her neck. Those carrying out the verdict then throw stones until the condemned dies.”
46. Adnan Shabrawi, “Girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery,” Saudi Gazette, 7 January
2011, quoted in Jihad Watch, 8 January 2011.
47. Indo-Asian News Service, 29 April 2009. The crime was “anti-social activity.” The man
involved was whipped 101 times. Such fatwas have been illegal in Bangladesh since 2001.
48. Ethirajan Anbarasan, “Bangladeshi ‘stepson affair’ woman dies after caning,” BBC News, 20 December 2010.
49. Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury, “Sharia Brutality on a Raped Girl in Bangladesh,” 2 February 2011,
50. Aaliss J. Rubin, “For Afghan Woman, Justice Runs Into Unforgiving Wall, The New York Times, 2 December 2011.
51. “Pakistan: A 12 year-old Christian is gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted and then ‘married’ to her Muslim attacker,” Asian Human Rights Commission, 10 October 2011.
52. “Girl raped in front of family on order of panchayat in Pakistan,” Zee News, July 26, 2017, “Pakistan: girl raped in front of family for brother’s alleged crime,” by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 28 July 2017.
53. “Gang Raped for Brother’s Love Marriage,” clarionproject.org, 26 September 2017.
54. “Woman Ordered Raped to Settle Family Honor Case,” November 15, 2016, clarionproject.org.
55. “Pakistani girl forced to parade through her village naked,” by Gareth Davies, Mailonline, November 2, 2017, “Muslim ‘family honor’ in Pakistan: 14-year-old girl forced to parade naked through village,” by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 3 November 2017.
56. “Panchayat in Rajanpur orders rape survivor to be killed or sold off,” by Owais Qarni, Express Tribune, May 27, 2017, “Pakistan: Village court orders rape victim to be killed or sold as slave because of adultery charges,” Jihad Watch, 31 May 2017.
57. “Rape, murder of 7-year-old stirs outrage in Pakistan,” by Naila Inayat, Special to USA Today, Reno Gazette-Journal, 5 February 2018, p. 2B.
58. The often use of “supposed” is because so much of the “history” and “myth” about Muhammad and Muhammadism is unverifiable or contradictory.
59. Why Women in Egypt Won’t Go to the Police When Molested,” clarionproject.org, 22 April 2015.
60. “Afghan asylum seeker, 18, ‘rapes a 13-year-old schoolgirl’ in Germany after being released from prison for attempted rape,” by Chris Pleasance, MailOnline, February 5, 2018, Jihad Watch, 9 February 2018.
61. “Somali Immigrant Allegedly Tried To Rape Woman In Labor,” by Gabrielle Okun, Daily Caller, January 3, 2018, “Italy: Muslim migrant tries to rape woman in labor in Rome hospital,” Jihad Watch, 5 January 2018.
62. “London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, but police admit they ‘don’t understand’ reason,” by Lizzie Dearden, Independent, February 23, 2018, Jihad Watch, 24 February 2018.
63. By Nicolai Sennels, Jihad Watch, 27 February 2018. This is “widely accepted among Muslims in Afghanistan and elsewhere.” Support from the Koran: “young boys made eternal” 56:17 and “young boys” “think them as scattered pearls.” 76:19.
64. “Muslim father rapes his daughter as punishment because she had become ‘too Westernized’ living in Norway,” by Hannah Al-othman, UK Daily Mail, October 11, 2016, Jihad Watch, 12 October 2016.
65. Jihad Watch, 7 March 2018, “Charges: Man crawled into woman’s bath-room stall on MCTC campus,” KMSP, March 5, 2018. The article does not identify the man other than by name which indicates that he is Somali.
66. Sudarsan Raghavan, “Timbuktu’s slaves liberated as Islamists flee,” The Washington Post, 1 June 2013.
67. “The real War on Women is being waged in the Islamic world,” Humanevents.com, 24 July 2013.
68. White slaves were much preferred for sex and their price was three to ten times higher than black slaves. Warner, Hadith, p. 80.
69. Bill Warner, Mohamed and the Unbelievers, The Sira, a Political Biography, (CSPI Publishing, 2006), pp. 169-170, hereafter The Sira.
70. “Sexual slavery new funding source for terror groups like Isis, study reveals,” BT, October 9, 2017, Jihad Watch, 10 October 2017.
71. “Radical Muslim Plotting to Join Islamic State and Enslave 9-Year-Old Girl Faces Jail,” by Liam Deacon, Breitbart, March 1, 2017, “UK Muslim: ‘In our religion, Islam, it’s OK to have slaves,’ wanted to buy nine-year-old sex slave,” Jihad Watch, 3 March 2017.
72. Raymond Ibrahim, “Muslim Woman Seeks to Revive Institution of Sex-Slavery,” FrontPageMagazine.com, 6 June 2011.
74. “Malaysian polygamy club ‘encourages group sex’,” Agence France-Presse, 15 October 2011.
75. “Terrifying look inside life for children in Islamic State,” by Matt Young, News.com.au, July 11, 2017, “Islamic State: ‘Deflowered slave for sale, age 13. Body: slim, tall. Price: $9,000’.” Jihad Watch, 11 July 2017.
76. “Saudi Arabia: Critics slam human trafficking of Moroccan ‘maids for sale’,” by Wesley Dockery and Meriem Marghich, DW, February 28, 2018, Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch, 4 March 2018.
77. Corey Bailey, “Young Christian Girls Trafficked into Forced Labor and Sex Slavery,” Persecution.org, 5 May 2013.
78. Hayley Dixon, “’Imams promote grooming rings,’ Muslim leader claims,” Telegraph, 16 May 2013.
79. Shabnam Mahmood, “South Asian girls ‘silent over sex abuse,’” BBC News, 31 May 2013.
80. “Rape victim, 13, reveals her social worker LAUGHED when she found out she was being sold to Asian men for sex – while staff at her care home responded by putting her on the Pill,” by Siofra Brennan, Mailonline, March 22, 2018, “UK: Social worker laughed when 13-year-old girl told her she was being sold to Muslims for sex,” Jihad Watch, 22 March 2018. “Asian” is British media newspeak for “Muslim.”
81. Sheila Burke, “Reluctant witness in Tenn. Faces prison time,” Associated Press, 2 June 2013, Jihad Watch.
82. “Cleric: A Woman Must Not Have Sex with Her Slave; She Can Marry Him, Turning Him into Her Master,” MEMRI TV, June 7, 2015, Jihad Watch, 7 August 2015. Note that he takes slavery for granted. There are mentions of “permanent erections” in Paradise as well as sex with boys in Trifkovic, The Sword of the Prophet, p. 64.
83. Andrew Bostom, “Mainstream U.S. Muslim Jurists Association Sanctions Female Genital Mutilation,” 10 April 2014.
84. Julie Turkewitz, “Genital Cutting Cases Seen More as Immigration Rises,” The New York Times, 5 February 2015.
85. “India’s Dark Secret,” by Harinder Baweja, Hindustan Times, n.d., Jihad Watch, 21 February 2016.
86. Gabrielle Paluch, “Female genital cutting in Thailand’s south,” Al Jazeera, 2 April 2015, Jihad Watch, 4 April 2015.
87. “Drs. Propose Female Genital Alteration as FGM ‘Compromise’, ‘I am beyond horrified by [these] so called “ethicists”… There is NO compromise against the immorality and barbarism of FGM,’ – Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser,” by Meira Svirsky, February 24, 2016, clarionproject.org.
88. Reliance of the Traveller, e4.3, p. 59.
89. Irfan al-Alawi and Stephen Schwartz, “Female Genital Mutilation a Growing Problem in Iran,” The Weekly Standard, 20 January 2015.
90. Andrew G. Bostom, Editor, The Legacy of Jihad, (Amherst, New York, Prometheus Books, 2008), pp. 92-93.
91. Merna Thomasjan, “Egyptian Is Convicted of Genital Mutilation,” The New York Times, 26 January 2015. The state of Maine failed to pass a law banning FGM – “Flagrant Islamopandering, trying to get the votes of Maine’s growing Somali Muslim community.” “Maine House Democrats Vote to Allow Female Genital Mutilation,” Maine First Media, April 19, 2018, Jihad Watch, 23 April 2018.
92. Hijab – Head covering only – the scarf around the head to cover the hair.
Abaya – long, black loose-fitting cloak.
Shaila – rectangular scarf that covers the head, traditional and cultural rather than religious.
Niqab – (not a burqa) fully covers the body – covers the face with only a narrow opening for the eyes.
Burqa – fully covers the body with a net window – can see out but no one can see in.
Doa Gaun – “dress for praying” – common in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand, 2-piece – gown and head scarf, slip over clothing they are wearing, worship, take it off.
93. Chahdortt Djavann and her article “Ban the Hijab” quoted in a comment by dumbledores-army in “ʻI hate the niqab’: Ex-Muslim who runs an atheist blog says she ran away from home after her mother forced her to wear the ‘dehumanizing’ face covering,” by Stephen Johnson, Daily Mail Australia, February 20, 2018, “Australia: Ex-Muslim forced to wear niqab for years says ‘I hate the niqab’,” Jihad Watch, 20 February 2108.
94. Ibid., article above.
95. Ibid., in comment by dumbledoresarmy. For comments about fashion, see “Islamism and Hijabi Fashion,” by Khadija Khan, clarionproject.org, August 1, 2017.
96. “Pakistani Girls Given Extra Marks At School For Wearing Hijab,” Westmonster, March 14, 2017, “Pakistani girls given extra credit at school for wearing hijab, classes must begin with Hadith,” by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 18 March 2017.
97. “Islamic group launches hijab billboard campaign,” by Marcella Raymond, WGN, February 19, 2018, “Illinois: Hamas-linked Muslim group launches hijab propaganda billboard campaign,” Jihad Watch, 19 February 2018.
98. “Muslim Indoctrination and the Department of Education’: From Hijab Dress-Up to Convert,” by Mary Grabar, Jihad Watch, 29 February 2016.
99. “Women Try On Hijabs at Catholic Boston College Islamic Awareness Week Event,” by Susan Berry, Breitbart, March 18, 2016, Jihad Watch, 18 March 2016.
100. “Women protesting against wearing the hijab in Iran will be charged with inciting PROSTITUTION and jailed for up to ten years as regime cracks down on growing dissent,” by Sara Malm, Mailonline, February 27, 2018, Jihad Watch, 27 February 2018.
101. “WATCH: ‘I’ll wear the hijab when you do’ Iranian woman tells man who slapped her,” Al Arabiya, March 16, 2018, “Video: Iranian woman slapped across face by male stranger for stating she will wear hijab when he does”, by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 18 March 2018.
102. “Video of Iran ‘morality police’ wrestling with woman sparks outrage,” by Saeed Kamali Dehghan, Guardian, April 19, 2018, Jihad Watch, 20 April 2018.
103. “Riots, Cars Burned After Woman Ordered to Remove Full-Face Islamic Veil.” By Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, April 17, 2018, “France: Muslims erupt in ‘extremely violent’ riots after woman is ordered to remove her niqab,” by Christine Douglass-Williams, Jihad Watch, 18 April 2018.
104. “Teen in Sweden Beat Sister with Baseball Bat for Refusing to Wear Islamic Veil,” by Chris Tomlinson, Breitbart, February 19, 2018, Jihad Watch, 19 February 2018.
105. “Failed Afghan asylum seeker is arrested in Germany for killing his girlfriend because she refused to convert to Islam,” by Allan Hall, MailOnLine, March 15, 2018, Jihad Watch, 15 March 2018.
106. “Ministers too ‘politically correct’ to enforce hijab policy in schools, former Ofsted boss warns,” by Kate McCann, Telegraph, February 14, 2018, “UK: 150 schools now make it compulsory for girls to wear hijab,” Jihad Watch, 19 February 2018.
107. “Ofsted defends itself as teachers say attempt to ban hijab ‘racism dressed as liberalism’,” by Carly Reed, Express, April 1, 2018, “UK teachers blast attempts to ban hijab in schools as ‘racism dressed as liberalism’,” Jihad Watch, 1 April 2018.
108. See Spencer, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam, p. 77.
I think your books and your dedication to the subject matter for "Islam" is really justified. The notes and references magnitude is mind boggling. My Hat is Off to You.
--- Retired businessman